Shower The Newlyweds With Pride
While bridal showers have traditionally been the gift giving time to shower the bride-to-be with items that the couple will need to begin their new lives together, a new trend is taking over: engagement parties. Having to choose a gift that will satisfy both members of the happy couple can be somewhat confusing. Luckily the answer isn't all that complicated. Engagement gift baskets are now available to meet the needs of gift givers who want to give both members of the new couple a gift that is meaningful yet practical.
How can I make sure that both the bride and the groom-to-be will love their gift?
Choosing items doesn't have to be complicated. Take into consideration each of the couples unique likes and dislikes. Once you have established things that the couple enjoys doing together, you will be able to find and choose unique items that will satisfy both the bride and groom.
Some Ideas to Consider
To find items that both members of the couple will enjoy, choose common themes such as:
- Travel - If both partners enjoy traveling or have dreams of traveling to exotic locations, choose items that relate to those places that the couple would like to visit.
- Cooking - Couples who enjoy spending time in the kitchen would also enjoy gifts that will enhance their kitchen experience. Utensils and ingredients to make dinner are great additions to this engagement basket theme.
- Physical Exercise - Many couples enjoy working out together. If this describes the couple for which you are shopping, choose items that they can use while working out like water bottles, pedometers, and weights.
- Art - Some couples enjoy appreciating art together. If the couple that you know are art lovers, choose items that will interest them, such as passes to museums or art prints from their favorite artists.
- Gaming - While not abridal shower gift basket theme, more and more couples are turning to gaming to occupy their free time. This is actually quite an easy theme from which to build your basket. After finding out the particular gaming system that the couple owns, you can then purchase games that will operate on that particular system. Games can be quite costly, so the couple will appreciate any that are gifted to them.